Thursday, June 28, 2007

Early and runnin' on E

Current Weight: 177

I wanted to update before I crashed.

I pulled a near all-nighter last night to finish two art pieces. In between the two, I got coffee with some friends, thus rendering me both capable of finishing the very unfinished one and incapable of falling asleep.

I think I went to sleep between 4:35 and 4:50 am, getting up at 7:20 am.
It sucked.

But I am about to alleviate that suckiness by going to bed now. I plan on waking up around 11ish pm maybe, and then playing some Sims.

The reason for the earliness is that I haven't been able to exercise for the past three or so days, so since I have seemingly stabilized at 177ish (give or take half a pound or so), I wanted to record it before diving into an exercise routine this weekend-- in hopes to make a dent again like I did the first two weeks of this whole "plan".

No comments: