Friday, June 15, 2007

Mini break

Current Weight:181

Okay, so it's Friday, I guess. I'm a bit frustrated because I was down a pound or two yesterday, but the scale was only interested in kicking back that number, so, alas.

I've gone to the gym about four times (?) this week. I denno. Something like that. I know I left my watch there not last night, but the night before. SIGH. I got it back, though. Apparently it just sat up on the elliptical I was using for a little bit before it was found and turned into the place where they harbor items from forgetful people like me.
And that's a good thing because this is my second of this same watch. The first one fell out of my possession two years ago while I was moving back into the dorm after winter break. I didn't realize that it truly wasn't in my room like a week later. I just thought I had accidentally left it under something and searched my room a little too late to realize that I must have lost it either in the parking lot or the grass surrounding the dorm.

So, this tale has a happier, less expensive result.

I'm not going to go to the gym tonight because I'm still super tired. I'm a bit worn out even after taking a three hour nap. (I haven't been getting to bed early enough)

I get distracted while talking to my buddies online that I forget to watch the clock and before I know it, it's midnight.
Usually, when I do something like that, the results aren't as dire or tiring, but it's been the case lately because my summer class is pretty draining.
And I don't mean that in a bad way; it's just the truth.

I should be back on track tomorrow evening.

Random aside: Apparently, I'm going to a Dir en Grey concert next Wednesday.
Okay, really it's a DEFTONES concert at which Dir en Grey is opening, but we're going for the opening act only and then leaving ^^
Should be fun.

No comments: