Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Mystery Pounds

Current Weight: 181ish

Wow, crazy day today and yesterday, thus being why I am late posting. I meant to do it Monday, but I kept forgetting that it was Monday. Even after my partner in self-improvement crime texted me a message or two to remind me.

The unspoken message here being that I have been really tired lately. Like, beyond normal level of tired. Tonight I hope to remedy this disgraceful lack of energy, for I have no class in the morning! Yay!

Saturday, my friend Andrew left to go back to Missouri and I had a strange night hanging out with a kinda-sorta friend and two of his friends at a pool hall. After that, we went to the house of one of those friend of a friend's and hung out a bit there before going back to MY apartment (it being roughly2:45am at this point) to play a bit of old school video games. Then out to drop off my kinda friend then over to the other guy's house to watch A Scanner Darkly and about 3/4 the first season of Robot Chicken-- among other things like tea, and talk.
I didn't get home until like 2pm.

Then class has been a tiny bit stressful since I got almost completely finished with a piece only to realize the perspective was a bit off, so I had to start over and work on it last night from 11pm to 3am-- it being due earlier today.
I have to get up at 7am to get ready for class. So, these past like three days have been weird and tiring.

BUT! I finally got to use the campus gym, since I was able to activate my ID card, so I'm super happy.
I was back up to 184 on Sunday, which was weird because after I exercised on Monday evening, I then down to 181 again this morning.
Apparently, I'm stabilizing at 181, and for that I'm not really complaining.

Too tired. Off to bed with me.

No comments: