Saturday, June 2, 2007

General Life: Stuff not directly related to weight

I saw the new Pirates. It was pretty good, but if you haven't seen it yet, you may want to rewatch the 2nd one just as a refresher course.

Okay, so here's a shameless plug to fanvertise for an author.
I used to read a lot of fanfiction, and I have to say that a lot of it sucks. As in, really really bad. But, there are some authors who are really good and kind of use it as a way to hone their skills.
One such author has recently published her own book, and if you like fantasy/vampires/demons/werewolves tossed in among blissfully ignorant humans, you need to check this book out.
And by check it out, I mean support her work and buy it! ^^

The Mortal Instruments Book One: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
(There, it's all nice an' bolded and whatnot so you have no excuse or real way to avoid it)

It's something like that. Either way, you can find it and it's a great read.
I did it all in one sitting, but I'm a freak like that. Give me a good book and I won't put it down unless I finish it or my eyes rot out of my head.

Oh, weight recap:

Current weight: 180-181 (woo-hoo! Lost a pound! Kinda.)
Target:145-150

Next update probably on Monday. My parents are in town right now. Mom and I walked my walk tonight and it took way longer 'cause she's not used to the length and endurance it takes. But we made it.

No comments: