Saturday, June 9, 2007

Company Departs

Current Weight: 182

I have had a pretty calorie-intense past few days, seeing as how a really good friend of mine that I hadn't seen in two years came to visit me.
That and the weather has been really crazy. What with random thunderstorms, 30 mph winds, among other stuff, it's been hard to get an evening in for a walk. I think I've only done my walk about two or three times in the past week.

I will say that I got a bit of a workout running around campus on friday for Orientation and then later with my friend Andrew.

But we've been eating not so healthily, so I expected to stall for this weigh-in post.
I'm not mad at it, though. Mainly because it's expected considering.

I do have a new weapon in my arsenal: My campus ID card
Now I can go to the gym whenever I need to and work out for as long as I want.
Which was my original plan for when I moved.
So, starting tomorrow evening after I finish my art homework, I will be off to the awesome gym to work off the sushi and Coldstone.

No comments: