Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Success ?

Current Weight: 178

Okay, so I weighed-in yesterday morning and it kept saying 176. I weighed like 180 the night before, so I glare at my scale for he has taken a turn into deceptive and bastardly behavior. After a few times, it said that I was, in fact, still somewhere between 180 and 181.
(In cases like this, I tend to note both the high weight and the low weight and then just kind of average it mentally, though I record the high weight on here)

I think it has a soul.

And if it does, I'm going to eat it.

Anyway. So, this morning when I weighed, it kept giving this number, so I'm going with it. If I'm not really that "light", I will in fact be sad; and I will probably run off to the grocery store crying to pick up some tofu so I can angrily grill it into something sinfully delicious yet lacking in calories.

I feel kind of embarrassed, actually, but not over anything weightloss-related. No, instead, it's food-related.
I made teriyaki chicken last night and marinated tofu on a salad. That was all well and good. But, I don't seem to have cooking spray (like Pam, duh) or SALT.
I'm standing there looking at my sparse supplies and I can't help but flush a bit at the fact that I claim to be a good cook (and I am, dammit!) yet not have SALT.
~.~

Before I moved up here, while I was still living in Springfield, I had a bunch of kitchen stuff. And I know it included both Pam and salt and now a few other things I'm missing but don't know what they are because I can't remember what they could be. When I moved into the campus apartments, I dropped off cooking stuff at my Grandma's because I couldn't use a lot of it. We had a kitchen, yes, but some of the stuff was for "bigger" cooking that wasn't feasible in a small kitchen split between four people.
Especially since our (me and my roommate actually meshed, which was awesome) first batch of roomies were disgustingly messy and just downright idiotic when it comes to...well, anything, but in this instance I mean the kitchen.
So, to save my supplies, I hauled almost all of my baking goods to my grandma's house across town and left them there.
When it was time to move up here, I retrieved said items, but I guess I missed a few. That's totally okay 'cause I told her to use them if she needed them, but it would have been nice if I had remembered much of what I just told you. Or even better: if I could remember what the devil was in that stupid case of stuff.

There was more I was going to say, but I can't really-- Oh! I remembered part of it.

I think I'm gonna start using the aerobic bike thing. Mainly because when I use ellipticals or I walk, I walk kind of funny and after awhile, I get really weird feeling tense spots in my calves (usually on my right side). When I bike, I don't think this happens. That and stitches are easier to deal with on a bike. I've gotten a few stitches in my side lately when I work out and it slows me down a bit. I don't really appreciate this, so I try to avoid things that cause painful stitches.

Okay I do believe that I am done posting.

Though, I will say that I think when I say "Monday", I really mean anywhere between Monday morning and Tuesday night.

No comments: